How can a Debt Management Plan help me?
If you have loans of more than £6000 and you are paying back monthly repayments more than you can afford and it’s making it difficult to pay for the essentials, a debt management plan could help you out in a big way.
Have your circumstances changed or your living costs gone up. Whatever the reason, a debt management plan can help you cope with the problem.
- Replace multiple monthly payments with just one
- Reduce the monthly cost of repaying your debt
- Freeze/reduce all interest on credit cards and loans
- Regain control of your finances – without a loan
- Stop demands from lenders once an arrangement is agreed
Debt Management Plans offers 100% Full confidentiality
You can fully rest assured that any information we receive from you will be kept full confidential.
Why is a debt management plan effective?
- Beneficial for your lenders Although your lenders don’t have to agree to reduced payments, in most cases they would rather have smaller, reliable monthly repayments managed by a reputable, professional debt management company than involve debt collectors or the courts – and risk not getting the debt repaid in full.
- Beneficial for you As a professional debt management company, we can use our experience to negotiate on your behalf, so your debt management plan should be reasonable for your lenders and manageable for you: After all, there’s no point us agreeing a repayment plan that you can’t maintain – or asking for a reduction your lenders won’t agree to.
If your debts are BELOW £6000 we would highly recommend the company below